Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Best Laid Plans

Dear Reader,

I know that my experiences with kidney stones since last Wednesday through now, both in the hospital and doing self-care at home, may lead to a funny story one day. At the moment I'm not in pain, although I'm very, very tired. Will be having some out-patient procedures and a doc visit tomorrow.

The best laid plans sometimes go awry. Today I was to post on Jam Fantans, the Bread Baking Babes recipe for the month. Since I'm also the Kitchen of the Month, the fact that it might be days before I can put together a coherent post is somewhat upsetting. The good news is that Elizabeth has posted the recipe on her post and perhaps other Babes, too. I'm sure their versions were wonderful! Do go and visit their blogs and see, OK?

If you want to be a Buddy, send me an e-mail with a photo and notes about our fantans. E-mail address is at top right of this blog in web view.

Thats all for now.  XO Elle

7 comments :

  1. Thank you Elle, for taking the time to write this despite the way you feel.
    Warm hugs from here and hang in there sweetie!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well rats!! I was so hoping that you had managed to get rid of the horrible things and were feeling completely better by now. I hope you're not getting sick to death of drinking cranberry juice!

    I did post your recipe but just the text. Natashya's post includes your lovely instructional photos.

    Get better soon so you can indulge in fantans with us!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking for you feeling all good again soon my friend and Babe.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so sorry you've had to go through this! I hope you are well soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohhh, ouch.
    Rest up, my dear. I'm reducing calories at present so could only look adoringly at your bread recipes, but am finding new ones to try soon! Meanwhile, sleep...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ouch and how awful....
    Hope your are on the mend and will be back to normal soon.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hope you are soon bake to full health. Take care and lots of rest

    ReplyDelete