Sunday, February 16, 2014

Bad Babe



Today is the 6th anniversary posting date for the Bread Baking Babes and I've been a bad babe...no post...no bread...no time. On the positive side I have been celebrating family, friendship, good food and drink, bread baking with friends (although not the BBB bread for February sadly), and becoming a senior citizen in good standing. With luck I'll post in a day or two.

In the meantime, check out the posts of the excellent Babes who have made and posted the Rgaif bread!

Kathy at Bread Experience, Jamie at Life's a Feast, Ilva of Lucullian Delights, Aparna of My Diverse Kitchen, Tanna of My Kitchen in Half Cups, Lien of Notitie van Lien, our Kitchen of the Month.


3 comments :

  1. Really you made senior now! Super congrats.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your seniority, Elle!

    I supposes I am a BadBBBabe too. I've only just now posted. But I like to think of us as BBBabes who are time challenged.

    Happy anniversary!

    (This bread takes virtually no time to make.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I am even worse... I just posted that I couldnt post in time (*hangs head in shame*) Congratulations to you Babe!

    ReplyDelete