Thursday, May 24, 2018

A Public Service Announcement



I'm taking this almost whole from a wonderful blog Thyme for Cooking since I have no clue how to comply with what the European Union wants about Privacy and Use. Hope this does the trick since I would like to continue to post on Blogger and to have it available to readers in the European Union countries.

"This is additional information to my Privacy Policy ...  to comply with the General Data Protection Regulation (‘GDPR’) laws that go into effect from May 25, 2018.
The simple version: The only information collected by me is your email address (should you choose to leave it) in the comment section.
I use 1 service for the emails: Google Blogger. They have their own Privacy Policy should you care to read it. (My wording)
I do not use any of that information for any purposes and I do not send unsolicited emails.
I do not have any access or input to any of the ‘readers’ that can serve up posts from multiple sources.
If you have any questions, please contact me.
So there….
Whew! That’s done.
I don’t know about you all, but I have been inundated with these emails for the last few days…..
But one is compelled to comply."

No comments :

Post a Comment